Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Philosophy

My philosophy of education is every student should have an equal opportunity to learn, no matter their situation or what their disabilities are. I don’t think anyone should be stiffened when it comes to getting an education. I want to be a teacher because I like to help people and helping students to learn exudes that notion. Helping students achieve their goals and making students want to know more will be very gratifying. Special needs students have goals they want to meet also and they should be given the same opportunities as “regular” students.
I know that every child is unique and that every child has their own way to learn. I think every student should be given all the information needed to learn the tasks at hand. I don’t believe people should use stereotypes when it comes to teaching children. If someone says that a particular student can’t do a certain task, I will make it my duty to help that student learn that task. I think every child is capable of learning when given the right materials and the right guidance. As a teacher, I will make it my duty to make sure every student learns and is given that opportunity to learn. It would be a blessing to be a part of the students’ lives and it would be great to help them change their lives. Every student deserves a fair chance and equal education.

No comments:

Post a Comment